Payment of Fees:
All Instruments and Ages
- Payment is either through GooglePay or a check/cash (mailed or "in-person") -- at the student's choice.
Payment through PayPal is possible only with additional surcharge. Make inquiry to the teacher if this is your only possible method of payment.
- Billing is by Email Invoice; payment instructions are included with every invoice.
- Students are expected to commit to a minimum of 4 lessons with initial and all subsequent payments due in 4-lesson increments or larger -- to a
maximum of 8 lessons (student choice).
All Invoices are payable in advance of each lesson bundle. For NEW students, a trial package
of 2-lessons is available; please discuss with the teacher.
- For optimal learning results, lessons are expected to be scheduled with as much consistent regularity as possible. Under normal circumstances, a weekly lesson
schedule is assumed. Exceptional circumstances (financial or otherwise) prohibiting a normal weekly basis are allowed but should be discussed with the teacher
- Rates do not include the cost of student supplies. The cost of books and other materials are the responsibility of the
student. (Note: prior to formal publication, required Suzuki Voice Volumes 2 and higher are supplied at a 'materials only' cost, including
cost of mailing if applicable.)
- CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES:
It is the Student's responsiblity to give timely notice to the teacher for any lesson cancellation or reschedule. "Timely notice" means:
at least 24-hours before the lesson.
At the teacher's discretion, lesson tuition may be forfeited for lessons canceled (or rescheduled) with less than
Any lessons missed without notice (i.e. "no-shows") are forfeit with no refund.
- NEW SUZUKI STUDENT FAMILIES: An Online Parent-Teacher Conference is required free of charge before Lessons can begin.
Discussion will include Suzuki Method topics as well as any pertinent Technical issues relating to the 'Online' lesson process. Depending on
the age of the child, the Parent is expected to take at least one (or two) lessons themselves before the child's first lesson; this is especially
important if the lessons are to be taken on-line.
- SUZUKI METHOD Parent-Teacher Conference appointments (online or by phone) on topics relating to ongoing lesson issues are generally
included within the Suzuki Method environment at no extra charge when they directly relate to issues or problems arising from the lesson environment.
- The Studio reserves the possibility of charging additional fees for any significant teacher-inclusive extra activity and/or event over and above
regularly scheduled online lessons. In such cases, students are informed in advance of any extra charges and will have the choice to 'opt out'.